QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
On this page you will find questions and answers on various topics related to FITSEVENELEVEN.
P.O. Box 3083
Phone: 069 153240690
Monday – Friday
10.00 – 12.00 h & 13.00 – 16.00 h
What are the opening hours?
- Opening hours: Mon - Fri: 06:00 - 23:00 Sat - Sun: 08:00 - 22:00 Public holidays: 08:00 - 22:00
From what age can you train at FITSEVENELEVEN?
- To become a part of the FITSEVENELEVEN community, you must be at least 18 years old.
Wie kann ich ein Probetraining vereinbaren?
- With a trial day you have the opportunity to get to know us without obligation. You are welcome to purchase a day ticket via "Day/Week Pass". Alternatively, contact our sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 069-153 240 672.
How can I become a member of FITSEVENELEVEN?
- You can either conveniently sign up for a membership online or register at one of our local studios.
What rates do I have to choose from?
- You have the possibility to choose between 4 different labels: RED label, BLACK label, PINK label, White label
What contract periods are possible with FITSEVENELEVEN?
- Our memberships have two different durations. With the FeelFree you have a minimum term of 4 weeks and with the Classic60 you have a term of 60 weeks.
Where can I work out with my FITSEVENELEVEN membership?
- Members of Red Label Studios are entitled to use the training facilities and course offerings in FITSEVENELEVEN Red Label Clubs. https://fitseveneleven.de/red-label/ Members of Black Label Studios are entitled to use the training facilities and course offerings in all existing FITSEVENELEVEN Black Label and Red Label Clubs. https://fitseveneleven. en/black-label/ Members of Pink Label Studios are entitled to use the training facilities and course offerings in all existing FITSEVENELEVEN Pink Label, Black Label and Red Label Clubs. https://fitseveneleven.de/pink-label/ Members of White Label Studios are entitled to use the training facilities and course offerings in all existing FITSEVENELEVEN White Label, Pink Label, Black Label and Red Label Clubs. https://fitseveneleven.de/en/clubs/white_label_taunusturm/
What payment options are available?
- You have the option of having your membership fee conveniently debited from your account via SEPA direct debit mandate. Your membership fee will be debited from your account every 14 days.
What do I do if a debit is charged back?
- Should we not be able to debit the contribution from your account, you will be informed by our financial service provider Finion Capital by mail as well as by post. If you have any questions, please contact Finion Capital by mail: email@example.com or by phone: 040 2286790-0.
How and where can I cancel my membership?
- The contract can be cancelled in writing, by mail or by post, stating the membership number to: FITSEVEVENELEVEN MEMBER ADMINISTRATION P.O. Box: 3083 65746 Eschborn E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I suspend my membership with FITSEVENELEVEN?
- You have the possibility to suspend your membership for the following reasons: Sports disability Pregnancy Semester abroad Order by the employer The corresponding proof must be attached to the application. You can apply for this at our clubs on site or send it by mail to email@example.com. The term of your current membership will be extended by the period of the requested rest. A processing fee of 9.90 euros will be charged.